Friday, March 13, 2009

sunny outlook



What can I say? It was a beautiful spring day on a Friday the 13th here in lovely Battle Ground. The sun was shining, it was almost 60 or so, my garden customers were starting to wake up and come in for something to plant..... This spring fever will never get far out of hand here though! Yep, you guessed it! Nothing but rain for th unforseeable future starting around midnight tonight!!!


No problem--I've got myself some new 'preggo' pants with a sure to dazzle 'hidden belly' panel that pretty much comes up to my chest! I will be the envy of all fashionistas as I strut around the farm store! Seriously though, I am excited about my new pants, they are soooooo comfortable and still look like jeans to the untrained eye!


I will have to allow a photo to be taken so you all can see how they look. I know I'm only 4 months along, but I look like 5 or more at least!


For those of you who asked, and thank you, I am feeling pretty well. I seem to have crossed the all-day sickness plague (because 'morning sickness' is for sissies!!) and have moved into the all-day eating phase! Much to the delight of Mike who keeps asking where all the food is going...it's not all me though-Nicholas is sure packing the food away as well! Where does a thin little 3 year old put all that food??? ( sometimes IN the couch, sometimes in a toy drawer...)


I'll add some more pics...Good Night!


--Li

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better! Now, for those"preggo" pants...got any pics of you in the pants working at the store?!!!

    Hopefully it will not rain too long!!

    We are rapidly moving along with the relocation to Abq. Closing on the UT home is Monday the 16th and we move on the 20th. Lots of work...hectic...and we have had only a few arguments!!! We may be without internet access from the 18th 24th??? But there is always our trusty cell phones!!

    Stay happy & well!

    Love ya,

    Nana & Pappa

    ReplyDelete